Seasons of Friendship Series


After many years of friendships coming and going and broken hearts along the way, the lesson of the seasons of friendship is one I wish I had known all along. In this study I will share with you my ups and downs, heartaches, and blessings I have experienced through my friendships.

Friendships are one of God’s blessings to us and are to be treasured and embraced. We know there were many close knit friendships in the Bible such as David and Jonathon, Paul and Silas, Lydia and her maidens, etc.

Although I wish I had known then what I know now, the experiences I have been through has created a testimony of friendships and I am blessed to be able to share it with you. I have lost touch with some friends over the years, and some were broken by this present world. Yet, while God allowed
me to have them in my life, I loved them and enjoyed the times we were together. 

I do not intend to speak of the terrible times I had with some (and they had with me) but rather share from my experience how you could avoid some tsunamis and prevent drought along the way. Bless you as you seek Christ as the foundation for all your friendships.


~Sis








0 *click here* to dialogue with us: